#1 accounts on the market. Our verified accounts have the highest success rate so you will never need to stress on release day.
* Tired of missing out on in-store releases at your local FinishLine store?
* We can help you win any release at your local FinishLine with BORO ACCOUNTS.
1) You buy accounts from us and give us your local FinishLine store's zip code.
2) We enter your accounts into your local store's release on your behalf
3) We will notify you if you were successful via email automatically. You don't have to do anything.
Includes entry for Air Jordan 1 Mocha
We won't be auto confirming wins so It's your responsibility to confirm the wins
How does this work?:
1) Order accounts from us
2) We enter the accounts to the store in the zip code you entered
3) We will send you an email if you successfully reserved a pair on your accounts.
- IF YOUR STORE DOESN’T CARRY THE PRODUCT IN YOUR ZIP, WE WILL ENTER IT IN THE STORE CLOSEST TO THAT ZIP OR REFUND IF THERE ARE NO STORES
-Success is not guaranteed
-If incorrect size is entered, it means the selected size wasn't available at your store so we put a random size. We DO NOT guarantee size selection, but we do our best to accommodate it.
-We enter all accounts with middle names to prevent account filtration. If you cannot pickup accounts with middle names, do not order. Most people are able to pickup.
-All sales final, we CANNOT change ZIP after you order
-We are not responsible if you cannot pickup your pair at a FinishLine store.
-You will be email'd if you reserved a pair successfully
-Zip code used at checkout will be used to enter accounts in the same ZIP as Finishline store
-Auto entry included
-For use on Air Jordan 1 Mocha
It depends on how strict your store is, but we generally recommend middle names.
You are purchasing a service that enters verified accounts for FinishLine and ultimately helps you secure select FinishLine releases for retail in store.
Nope, we take care of all the hard work for you and will enter them automatically to the store you selected.
You will be email’d automatically if we reserved a pair successfully for you.
It is possible, but do this at your own risk. We are not responsible if you get denied because ultimately they do have a 1 per customer policy. We recommend bringing a friend or family member.
They are a software tool to help you secure limited edition items.